When I first attempted to beat Stage 11-27, I struggled a lot. I tried using different characters and strategies, but I just couldn’t seem to get past the boss. That’s when I turned to online resources for help.
After reading several guides and watching some gameplay videos, I learned that the key to beating this stage is to use Raspberry Cookie as your leader and summoners like Cotton Cookie to your advantage. I also discovered that Licorice Cookie’s “Super Power Boost” ability could be incredibly useful when facing the boss.
With this knowledge in mind, I assembled a team consisting of Raspberry, Cotton, and Licorice Cookie, and started upgrading their equipment and abilities. I also spent some time practicing and learning the boss’s attack patterns.
It wasn’t easy, but after several attempts, I finally managed to beat the stage. I remember feeling a sense of accomplishment and relief when I saw the “Victory” screen. It was a great feeling, and it made me appreciate the game even more.
Step-by-step guide on how to beat Stage 11-27 in Cookie Run: Kingdom:
- Use Raspberry Cookie as Your Leader Raspberry Cookie is the best leader to use for this stage because of her powerful ability called “Vibrant Bubblegum,” which can heal all allies and increase their attack power. This ability is particularly helpful when facing the boss of this stage.
- Use Summoners to Your Advantage The best choice for this stage is to use summoners, specifically Cotton Cookie. Cotton Cookie can summon Cotton Guards that can protect your team from enemy attacks. The guards can also deal damage to the enemy and provide buffs to your team. The article on Gamerant.com suggests using Raspberry Cookie with the summoners to take advantage of their abilities.
- Choose the Right Party Members The article on Gamerant.com recommends choosing a party that includes Raspberry Cookie, Cotton Cookie, and Licorice Cookie. Raspberry Cookie will be your leader, while Cotton Cookie and Licorice Cookie will provide support and additional damage. Licorice Cookie’s ability, “Super Power Boost,” can be especially helpful when facing the boss.
- Upgrade Your Characters and Equipment To increase your chances of success, make sure to upgrade your characters and equipment. This will make them more powerful and able to withstand the attacks from the enemy.
- Learn the Enemy’s Patterns Take some time to observe the enemy’s attack patterns and learn how they move. This will help you anticipate their attacks and dodge them more effectively. Additionally, some enemies may be vulnerable to certain types of attacks, so try experimenting with different character combinations to find the most effective strategy.
- Use Your Special Abilities Wisely Each character in Cookie Run: Kingdom has a special ability that can be used to deal extra damage or heal your team. Make sure to use these abilities at the right time, such as when facing a boss or when your team is low on health.
- Practice and Patience Finally, beating Stage 11-27 in Cookie Run: Kingdom requires practice and patience. Don’t get discouraged if you don’t succeed on your first attempt. Keep trying, and eventually, you will find the right strategy that works for you.
In conclusion, to beat Stage 11-27 in Cookie Run: Kingdom, you need to use a combination of the right characters, strategy, and patience. By following the steps outlined above and using the resources provided, you should be able to increase your chances of success and finally beat the stage. Good luck!